St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Memorial Cemetery is located a couple miles from the church, at Tyrone Avenue and Broadway Boulevard in Kenhorst, Pennsylvania. A small chapel, which is a minature replica of the church, stands on the cemetery grounds. Burial plots are available for sale to Orthodox Christians who are members of the parish.
On December 8, 1929, it was decided to purchase a plot of ground to be used for burial purposes. On February 10, 1930, the church charter was amended to include the additional purpose of conducting a cemetery for its members. On March 15, 1930, a tract of land in Cumru Township, the present site of the cemetery, was purchased from the National Cemetery Company of Reading, Pennsylvania. In 1976, a small chapel was built on the cemetery grounds to hold services for the departed.
The cemetery adjoins the property of St. Stephen's Memorial Cemetery. Traveling west on Tyrone Avenue from Broadway Boulevard and entering the gates for the cemeteries, St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Memorial Cemetery is the section situated to the right and below the cemetery lane.